Submissions are currently closed, opening again mid-December.
We open again after the New Year, with a deadline of April 10th.
How to submit
Submissions that do not follow these guidelines
will not be eligible for consideration.
• Submitters should list poem titles in their email/hard cover letter
• Please do not include any identifying information on the poems(s)
so that the judge will be able to evaluate them without any bias.
• Email up to three poems. 2 page per poem max.
• A one sentence bio
• Contact info ( physical address, phone number)
• A non-refundable $18 entry fee plus shipping & handling.
(includes a copy of Oberon) postmarked by April 10, 2020.
Make sure your files are saved in one of these formats:
.pdf / .rtf / .doc / .txt, before emailing
Email your poems to:
Click here to process your submission
If you are mailing your poems to us, make checks payable to Oberon
Follow same instructions above
Please keep copies of your poem(s) as entries cannot be returned.
Enclose a SASE for notification of the contest results if snail mailing your poems.
Simultaneous submissions are acceptable as long as you notify us as soon as
possible if your poem has been accepted by another publication.